Breaking News

Kiierr laser hair cap system review

Find personal experiences on using Kiierr Laser Cap. In the Kiierr laser hair cap system review, you can get a piece of in-depth information.





You don't want to wait until your hair is as thin as I am before starting LLLT treatment. The best time to start using the Kiierr laser cap is as early as possible on your hair removal journey. (Note that you must be at least 18 years old to use the LLLT device.)


You must have at least a "peach" hair level. Therefore, it makes sense to start using LLLT when you notice that your hair is thinning. It also strengthens and thickens your existing hair.


To be honest, I've been thinking about blogging about thinning hair for years, but I kept putting it off. I didn't want to talk about it ... and I really didn't want to take a close-up photo of my fine hair.


Aging can be difficult for females, especially if that means losing your hair.


I am 47 years old I may not have gray hair and I don't really have that many wrinkles ... but my age has hit my hips and head hard.


I've been a single mother for 10 years and now I'm working incredibly hard to run a blogging business while raising kids, including homeschooling. (Thanks to COVID!)


So stress (especially in 2020) and diet may have some impact on my hair health, but I ask my doctor to make sure my hair loss is likely to be hereditary. went.


"By middle age, 40% of women show signs of pattern alopecia (male pattern baldness), which is the gradual contraction of hair follicles, reduced activity, and suppleness of sprouted hair. , A genetically-based condition that causes weight loss and less growth. "


I noticed thinning hair in my late 20s. I went to a doctor doing a blood test and told me I probably had a genetic predisposition to hair loss. He told me to wait until I had a baby and then start taking minoxidil. Minoxidil is commonly known by the brand name Rogaine.


Minoxidil is the main drug for regrowth hair. But it doesn't cure hair loss, and if you stop using it, your hair will fall out again.


So I always thought that my last resort was minoxidil.


Resources: